1. Click and play this song to get into the Hawaiian spirit.
2. Find a coconut [when seeking your coconut, you’ll want to keep in mind the size of your coconuts.)
3. Poke a hole in your coconut and promptly drain the juice into a glass and save it for the finish.
4. Saw that coconut in half.
5. Remove all edible parts.
6. Sand the outside to a smooth shell so as not to scrape the skin in those delicate areas.
Or just go the rustic route with the hairy coconut.
7. That fitting!
8. Rock-a-Hula, Baby!
TAKE A BOW – YOU’VE PULLED IT OFF!
Enjoy some Pina Coladas and let the melodious tunes play in the background while sipping.
[Repeat as many times as needed.]